- Do NOT eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving your sample.
- Do NOT remove the plastic film from the funnel lid.
Spit into funnel until the amount of liquid (not bubbles) reaches the fill line shown in picture #1. Keep the funnel upright until cap is secured - see point 4.
Hold the tube upright with one hand. Close the funnel lid with the other hand (as shown) by firmly pushing the lid until you hear a loud click. The liquid in the lid will be released into the tube to mix with the sample. Make sure that the lid is closed tightly.
Hold the tube upright. Unscrew the funnel from the tube.
Use the small cap to close the tube tightly.
Shake the capped tube for 5 seconds. Discard or recycle the funnel.
- Contents: Kit contains stabilizing liquid.
- Warnings and precautions: Wash with water if stabilizing liquid comes in contact with eyes or skin. Do NOT ingest.
- Small cap may pose a choking hazard.
- Storage: 15°C–30°C